Goto Workwear Ltd - UK workwear Suppliers
We sell workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE) and are based in the UK.
Give us a call or send us an email and we will discuss the nature of your business and it's workwear or personal protective equipment (ppe) requirements and we will help you to create your perfect workwear package.
Alternatively, look through our full catalogues, make a note of the item codes you are interested in, get in touch, and we will get you some prices based on your quantity required, including any bulk discounts applicable.
We can recommend products to suit your requirements, or if you have an existing product you already use, let us know and we will tell you if we stock it. If you cannot get through via phone, leave a message and we get back to you. We will usually contact you via your preferred method, within the same working day, or at the very latest within 24 hours.
If you require embroidery or printing, please send your logo files along with your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing Artwork Requirements
- .PDF (Preferred for most files) PDF (short for Portable Document Format) is a file format developed by Adobe as a means of distributing compact, platform-independent documents. ...
- .EPS (Preferred for large signs and banners) ...
- .JPG (Preferred for images) ...
- .TIFF (Preferred for high-resolution images)
Embroidery File Requirements
- File Resolution Recommended: 300 dpi
- We recommend emailing your artwork to us as a .png. We also accept .jpg, .gif, .bmp, or svg.
- Please email your logo along with your full order requirements to email@example.com
- Please be aware that logos with small intricate detail may not be suitable for embroidery.
- Here is a handy font guide to ensure your font meets the minimum dimensions for embroidery https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0895/4906/files/Standard_fonts.pdf?34
- We will produce a sample of your design to test for quality and for you to approve, before applying it to your garments. Any issues will be picked up at this stage and we will contact you to see how you would like to proceed and to offer suggestions.
Like What We Do? Please Share Our Page