A cookie is a small text file written to your hard drive that contains information about you. Cookies do not contain any personal information about users.
Services delivered via the website such as video or embedded content from external providers may also place cookies on your machine (computer).
By continuing to use this site you are deemed to be accepting the terms and conditions and consenting to the website placing cookies on your machine (computer) as set out in the Cookies information page.
GOTO WORKWEAR LTD REGISTERED OFFICE: CLIFTON MILL, ACCRINGTON, LANCASHIRE, BB5 0EY
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES NO.9669804
OUR MAIN SERVICES INVOLVE CREATING WORKWEAR PACKAGES FOR OUR CLIENTS, AND PROVIDING PPE AND ALSO DECORATING ADVICE.
IN ENGLAND AND WALES. A LIST OF DIRECTORS IS AVAILABLE AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE.
TERRITORIAL LIMITS: SHALL MEAN THE UNITED KINGDOM (INCLUDING THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND THE ISLE OF MAN) AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND.
Ther cookies captured on our webstore are as follows:
- .AspNet.ApplicationCookie: An authentication cookies used for logging in and out.
- __RequestVerificationToken: ASP.NET anti forgery token (prevent CSRF attack). It guarantees that the poster is the one who gets the form.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS: A cookie used by ASP.Net to track anonymous user sessions
- MachineKey: Configures algorithms and keys to use for encryption, decryption, and validation of forms-authentication data and view-state data, and for out-of-process session state identification.
- CustomerSessionGUID – Used to see if customer has existing session. Stores customer ID, last accessed date and if the customers session is expired or now.
- SERVERID – Identifies which web server the user is using. Used for sticky sessions on load balancer.
- CONSENT: Google's user cookie consent
- NID: The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- CartId: A guid used to represent Cart Id
- Email: Customer email, for remembering user's choice "Remember Me" at login screen.
- RememberMe: Cokie value (true/false) to remember user's selection for "Remember Me".
- NewRelic - Used to track site performance
- _gid: Google analytics used to dustinguish users.
- _ga – Numerous google analytics features.
- net - Used for advertising (google)